<< Visit Website
Fundacion Convivencia Charity Profile
The Fundación Convivencia began its activities in Rosario city in 1992. Since then, we have been working on different activities, all of them with the aim of developing participation, communication, knowledge and entertainment in our community. These activities range from Tango and Painting classes to Conferences on Economy.
Our premises are conveniently located in the center of the city and near the Paraná river, in Oroño Boulevard.
There is a wide range of social, cultural, recreational activities to help students to understand better the argentine culture and to develop friendship within their classmates.
Fundacion Convivencia Volunteer Information
Volunteer Program: Teach and help in Rosario
The program is available for anyone who wants to experience living in Rosario, to help and learn spanish.
You must know english. Not necessary to be english native.
You do not need to know spanish.
- Teach English to children and adults.
- Visit and share time with children of a poor area in Rosario. Teach about health care and nutrition. We will provide the meal to be shared with them.
- Help in creating the workshops about health care and nutrition with our staff.
- Help in planning new activities or programs to be done.
Total volunteer work per week:
15 hours (No volunteer work 2 days a week)
- 10 hours per week.
- In a shared apartment, private room.
- No meals. Use of kitchen.
u$s200 (per week). Include orientation session, housing and spanish lessons.
You can come from 2 weeks up to 6 months.
Every monday of the year
Available for any person older than 17 years old.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in taking the Program, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org